All photos are of legal medical grows, as defined by the State of California, and the county in which they were taken.

FOR BLOG ARCHIVE CURSE DOWN LOWER RIGHT

Friday, December 10, 2010

This is how we do it…………

Well this going to be my first video I ever actually posted. Hopefully the first in more to come. I don’t have a decent video camera is kinda a problem Yeah…. but my trusty 9mp GE A950 camera will shoot 30 minutes of video so we’ll see what gives…….. This short video was taken with my built-in web cam, located in my Acer 1410 netbook, the workhorse, and current primary entertainment media for this old foolio…..

So here's my video debut…….. It was filmed last year, If I remember right I  was already feeling no pain, and thought I’d film some proof,, and bragging rights to the fellas, that I was burning some mean bubble…… “Full Melt verified”

so check it out….that’s a dime sized bubble patty on the screen. So you tell me…….

Un-edited, so it’s a little rough…..

That’s some “Widow” bubble, wasn’t real clean, but it Full-melted, very nicely…It wasn’t “clear dome” though…  left a good size carbon footprint. Great first hit bouquet also.

Gonna close it here, So I can see how this video posting goes. Might start doing more of them if it’s about something.

Until again…..


Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment