All photos are of legal medical grows, as defined by the State of California, and the county in which they were taken.

FOR BLOG ARCHIVE CURSE DOWN LOWER RIGHT

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Face

Just thought I’d throw this on up on the blog… Hopefully it’s an indication of good things to come.

Yeah I blasted two (02) tubes of oil in my little bowl, the other day. I got it out to air it out, I was checking thickness when I noticed this like…” happy face” with this sly grin checking me out…Whoa…. what u think, kinda looks like he’s grinning slyly……… yeah

GEDC2064 What ya think…maybe???GEDC2066 GEDC2070

Hey check out the paper towel bonnet… I put on the dish while curing. I think it helps in letting it gas off, but keeps dust and particulate out. I like curing my oil for a short while, about 30 to 60 days…Usually can’t wait much longer than that, though.

Still working on some articles with some meat. Got a few getting close to being finished.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment