All photos are of legal medical grows, as defined by the State of California, and the county in which they were taken.

FOR BLOG ARCHIVE CURSE DOWN LOWER RIGHT

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Bad…..

Anyway this is the correction for and earlier posting I stated that I had purchased my GE A950 at “Best Buys” but It was SEARS that had the A950 for 39 bucks, now that's the non-rechargeable, standard double AA batteries model, the NI-Cad Rechargeable Model is around 69 bucks I think..@ Best Buy.

IMG00183 IMG00184

Here I was downloading more photos and not believing just how Good the Basic GE 950 is ……. 4 real hey its 9.1 megapixel w/ 30 video ability. For 39 bucks. Hey….for 39 bucks felt i had to say some thing.

The Dog Pound Highly recommends the GE A950

In keep trying to finish up on our latest adventure in cold water extraction, the “Hydro Flush Process”, We flush them trichomes rite off……..

I also uploaded some photos of the local area onto my windows live spot “FuzzDog’s 831”. check it out. Just photos I shoot along the way. Just what I find of interest, whatever that may be that day, be it, human, plant, animal, color, or pattern.

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment