All photos are of legal medical grows, as defined by the State of California, and the county in which they were taken.

FOR BLOG ARCHIVE CURSE DOWN LOWER RIGHT

Monday, April 19, 2010

4/20, UCSC, & the KottonMouth Kings

Well friends almost 4/20, I see UCSC is putting out their official yearly, parking warnings…. it looks to be packed again this year. They (School Official's) seem to have let the underbrush and foliage, grow out this year. Must be the school’s attempt to discourage entry into Porter Pasture, Field, or whatever, they call it. Weather man says it may rain. 420 advocates' say that if that happens they will pitch tents. Well not tents, but you know.. those event tent type things… No matter where you do celebrate 420, be safe and stay as legal as you can.

I just went to the throat with six (06) chocolate covered cherries, and I don’t even think I stopped to breathe. Talk about a sugar fix!! Even cleared the head… you know that's what they give people, for marijuana overdose. (Oh yeah, it happens… 2much D9) a couple spoons full of honey, or some pill that has a high sugar content and no taste. I use to kick it with a emergency room nurse, that was into her job big time. Where i was going, is eating the chocolate covered cherries, brought me down, I just may have to stop here and re-medicate…..

I’m Back…..So I was noticing that the Kottonmouth Kings release their new album tomorrow . if you go to the Official Kottonmouth Kings Web Site you can listen to the album now. anyways…….

No comments:

Post a Comment