All photos are of legal medical grows, as defined by the State of California, and the county in which they were taken.

FOR BLOG ARCHIVE CURSE DOWN LOWER RIGHT

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bubble Bits

What the heck I’m just going to photograph every and anything that is interesting I suppose….. 

Here's a photo of my current bubble supply. Just little tid bits of this and that.

 IMG00145     That’s some 90 “widow” I’m holding                                                                  IMG00146Yeah I really like looking at up close and personal. At about X60

IMG00135  fair little layout, nice spread, and good count   (translation: fair presentation, nice selection, and good amount)   

                                                                     IMG00143Yeah bout time we cleaned that slide, and downstem….. yeah…… like it’s a good day if someone changes the water!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment