All photos are of legal medical grows, as defined by the State of California, and the county in which they were taken.

FOR BLOG ARCHIVE CURSE DOWN LOWER RIGHT

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Got’s 2 have 1…

now I’m no expert on glass or anything close to one, but I tell you that new Luke Wilson - Mini Beaker - 10 Arm / Mini 5 Arm Downstem is the shit. Aqua Lab Tech has them  for $310, and change. That’s a little out of my price range right now.. but..

LW-10Stem I seen some milk shots of it on one of the web sites, I gots to have one of those………….one day, one day..

Seems like “Vapes” are in the news everywhere. Can’t get excited about them yet. Oh they work real good, but the only one that I have tried, that I thought was about anything was the “Volcano” of course!!  Then I really didn’t have time to fully check the machine out, but for as much as I did….. I thought it was the best machine up to this point I had tried. I’ve tried the litlle wooden box type model (The Hott Box, i think), and the “Aromed” unit (has the little ashcatcher in the back). Both units worked in the “administering” area, quite well. vapor delivery was what felt different. Anyway, just wanted to post something today but It will problably not be until tomarrow till I actually get this  posted.

Hey was it not a kick ass day, today huh, sun was pounding… spreading that warmth over the Monterey Bay.. hot days like that  keep the bubble nice and pliable, I think It makes the bouquet more prominient, and pronounced. Don’t you love that warm hash  smell…….. when you open your container…

When I first decided to write this blog it was with the intent, to touch base with other Medical Cannabis growers in the 831 area code. for networking, sharing…. talking shit..  We have such a large group of indoor growers on the central coast and just thought it would be nice to  kick it with some of them. I know the San Francisco area has a large indoor scene, with different co-op’s in the city, sharing and getting together.. stuff like that. hey I don’t even know if any 831 growers are even in to doing that, Just thought I’d give it a shot.

I know I tend to babble on and stray from subjuect to subject,  At times I might put down more than a cannabis type comment.. but hey, I’ll just do the best can, to stay focused. If start I talking about the weather, just ride it out, I’ll get back on track in a few sentences….

Well, I’m about to get some “Dog Hair Tea” brewing for the new  “youngins” that just got “cupped” up. I made up the “Dog Hair” name myself. A good friend gave me the recipe. It took a few goes at it to figure out how to get the “dog hair” to grow, but now………… watch out. You arent’ gonna want to miss that pictorial if your into organic teas. I’ll be starting it, in a day or two, Have to get down to the store and get the materials to whip up 5 Gals or so…  Yeah “Dog HAIR TEA” bro if you want the kind “Rhizosphere” around those roots, and you do…….specially coming right out of the cloner…. it’s all about the “Pre-Veg”…. If your not up on “Pre-Vegging” check this article out in Maximum Yield Mag about it. click here

you gots to try some of this tea homie….

So I put two days of babbling in this one post….

No comments:

Post a Comment