All photos are of legal medical grows, as defined by the State of California, and the county in which they were taken.

FOR BLOG ARCHIVE CURSE DOWN LOWER RIGHT

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I remember Carl

sitting across from me at the table, last thanksgiving, just me and him, everyone else had finished. Myself slow, because of my lousy teeth, Carl was having seconds. His smile, the way he'd walk in the room, tall, lanky, and smiling, talking shit to my son, and the fellas… laughing. I remember he like puffing “BackWoods” blunts, the guys gave him so much shit about those “BackWoods”…. All the kid did was work and surf. This was good kid,

He was  shot by cowards unknown, on Saturday night and died at my son’s front door…. the sorrow and pain I feel over this…..My heart goes out to his family

At 19 he was just loving life. He was and is….. in god’s loving  hands…….

Rest in Peace… Carl… I’ll miss your smile… I’ll puff a “BackWoods”for ya… So until we meet again.. I’ll miss ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment