All photos are of legal medical grows, as defined by the State of California, and the county in which they were taken.

FOR BLOG ARCHIVE CURSE DOWN LOWER RIGHT

Monday, April 5, 2010

TOOB Reunion

Ahhhhh yes…. my bong has been resurrected from the glass pile. Due to my inexperience with glass bongs. I was a bit aggressive in cleaning it, and cracked the knuckle . a true bummer. As the bong was a gift to me for services rendered on a fairly medium size grow.

Any ways at the time I didn’t realize what I was being given to me. I have been, and am still partial to a good hand rolled joint, (check out my “snake Joint” page. But I  have acquired a new appreciation for a good pull outta nice clean bong. As mentioned I am new to glass, and am fast becoming a appreciative fan, of this style of art, and smoking. At this time my interest is in “Production” type glass pieces. Frankly, my wallet isn’t fat enough to get into any type “ART” pieces. They look kinda hard to clean anyways….. (You know me I am not trying to work that hard)

When he gave it to me, he said it was a nice ROOR piece. Heck I didn’t know what a ROOR was! But back to the story…. After puffing one day and  was in the process of pulling out the down stem for cleaning, when half the knuckle joint came out with it. I wish I would have taken a photo of the break. So I go to the ROOR website to inquire bout repair. That's when I learn that I own a “Crimson King” Model. It was priced for big bucks. I was floored!!! after the shock of its value wore off, I never found help with the repair. Interest died..

One day friends stopped by the Co-op, to check the scene, puff something new, and talk grow. So as we were kicking it, the conversation turned to the bong and in the course of that, I was told about,

Irie Motivations in Capitola, Ca.

They came highly recommended to me, and I am highly recommending them to u.

Friends this is at one spot that does repairs on the central  coast. They are the SHIT! The homies took care of me Big time. They work a “Time & Materials” thing on pricing, There is a waiting list, but its a short time. Hey they cut off the broke knuckle and melted a new one in it’s place. check it out

IMG00051 Not bad.. Yeah. Brand spankin’ …….. $90 bucks by the time the dust cleared.

They are a  retail store, some clothing, hats, tees, incense,  u-no… They also have a fair selection of new glass, trippy slides, downstems, papers, etc. Small down home type store..

Irie Motivations, good work, good people…

The Dog Pound definitely recommends them.

No comments:

Post a Comment