All photos are of legal medical grows, as defined by the State of California, and the county in which they were taken.

FOR BLOG ARCHIVE CURSE DOWN LOWER RIGHT

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Embedded Millefiore Marble

Did I happen to show you the ROOR piece, my bro “Kenny-Ken”, the elevator-man, laid on me. This is the one that was broke broke and had Irie Motivations repair for me. You can’t even see the repair HUH? Can U? 

Picture0032Yep… it’s a Crimson King”, is what the Roor web site calls it. I’m Straight Flossing now, homie… Damn near fell to the floor, when i learned the price. Big Ticket Item..damn… Kenny-Ken your the man….. anyway..the worked band in the middle is Ruby Red Millefiori Embedded Marble . as are the mouth piece, slide, and ice pinches.

IMG00052 ROOR calls that worked midsection 'Cosmos'…. I don’t know though.. I see great movement in that  worked section, looks more like “water rings in a pond….” than outer space.  We can’t forget the Ruby Red marble tipped ice pinches… I know, it’s the sheznit.. Huh … then comes the    

IMG00054    Dotted, & spotted, mouthpiece.  Yes there’s more…

IMG00055 Finish it, at the top of the tube, with the stamped, flame polished,  ROOR Logo, ……..

Yeah you read me right…….

FLAME POLISHED…….. DAAAAAMNNNN !!!!!!!!!!

Pretty Nice …... yeah

a very Good Friend that Kenny-Ken..

No comments:

Post a Comment